[Artemisia] Hearthwarming Update

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Mon Aug 24 22:30:31 CDT 2009

Oh man, now you have me REALLY hungry!!  10:30 would be wonderful...Una
cooks, Phaedra dances..but Una may send Phaedra out to learn how to cook the
bread so no garb change is involved...okay, now I'm in an identity crisis!
:)  Oh well, either way we will learn to both bake bread and dance!!!

Una/Phaedra