[Artemisia] Hearthwarming Update

Christy Lewis lady_ofdance at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 23:32:00 CDT 2009

Well if nothing else this will definitely be an interesting event to be apart of. So come down and learn how to bake bread and see one/two people learn to bake and teach dance.  ;) It could pose to be educational in itself.....

Lady Ealusaid

Promoter of fun stuff.... and entertainment.... just ask Baroness "Sparky"

> From: kimrule at cableone.net
> To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
> Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:30:31 -0600
> Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Hearthwarming Update
>
> Oh man, now you have me REALLY hungry!! 10:30 would be wonderful...Una
> cooks, Phaedra dances..but Una may send Phaedra out to learn how to cook the
> bread so no garb change is involved...okay, now I'm in an identity crisis!
> :) Oh well, either way we will learn to both bake bread and dance!!!
>
> Una/Phaedra

<SNIP>