[Artemisia] youth combat

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Aug 25 08:47:02 CDT 2009

Greetings and salutations unto all nobles and citizens of our beloved Artemisia, from the verdant vale of Arrows' Flight

.

In answer to your question, yes, there will be youth combat at Coronation. However, per request of His Highness Sean, these Youth Combat activities will not occur until Sunday. This will allow parents, who are required to be in attendance at any Youth Combat activities, to participate in all of the Saturday activities without fear of conflict. However, there will be other youth activities happening on Saturday that do not involve combat.

On a related topic, at an upcoming event to be announced, there will be a grand tournament, where the new Youth Champions of our Kingdom will be determined. Encourage your children to practice their martial skills, and dust off their gear, in anticipation of this tournament. Remember, there are three age categories (6-9, 10-12, 13-16).

YIS,

Lord Padruig McTavish