[Artemisia] youth combat

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Aug 25 23:40:24 CDT 2009

 Yes, we will have some loaner gear available, expressly for the use of newcomers, and children new to youth combat.

However, for those of you who have children coming who are not new, I do not have enough extra gear to outfit everyone who shows up. Make sure that if your children plan to fight, that they have gear that meets the requirements for their age group. If you do not know what that is, the requirements are listed on the Artemisia Militaris site, or you may contact me directly for more information.

Padruig