[Artemisia] Uprising Class Snafu/Update

JAMES R WILLIAMS jamesw90 at msn.com
Thu Aug 27 14:32:39 CDT 2009

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JAMES R WILLIAMS<mailto:jamesw90 at msn.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:59 PM
  Subject: [Artemisia] Uprising Class Snafu

  Greetings Uprising Students,

  The Thursday class sign in sheets have Vanished! A bogart, Light Fingered Louie, was seen boarding the train at platform 9 and 3/4. He was carrying a sack overflowing with papers. We don't know what dastardly deed he is planning for the students at Hogwarts. We need your help!

  Seriously, we have only four of the sign in sheets for the Thursday classes. If you took any of the following classes
  on Thursday and wish credit in the Artemisian College, please email me (jamesw90 at msn dot com) PRIVATELY with the following information:

  Mundane Name
  SCA Name
  Home Group
  Class Name

  Making Sausages
  Maille 101
  Scribal Arts 101
  Arts and Sciences Documentation Made Easy
  Voice Heraldry 101
  Judging an Arts and Sciences Entry: Why Do I Need Documentation?
  Wrapped Buttons
  So You Want to Be a Peer?
  The Elizabethan Ensemble
  Don't Fear the 'Bethan
  Elizabethan on a Budget
  Costuming for Your Body
  Smocks and Undergarments
  Clothes Maketh the Man
  Kirtles and Why You Need Them
  Elizabethan Accessories
  Playford Dances
  Beginning Hand Spinning
  Egyptian Dance Techniques
  Egyptian Baladi Dance
  Archery 101
  Damascus Steel
  Beginning Drumming

  The information is used by th Barony of 1000 Eyes to plan the next year's classes and is sent on to the A&S Kingdom Officer and the Artemisian College. Please send this information by the First of October if possible.

  To seneschals, newsletter editors, and web ministers, permission is given and you are encouraged to post this announcement where ever possible.

  Thank you for your help

  Avelyn