[Artemisia] Kind of OOT but of interest - Italian Renaissance Charity Masquerade Ball

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 17:23:21 CDT 2009

Everyone,

A friend of mine works for an organization called "In Our Own Quiet Way" and
they are hosting a charity masquerade ball this September 12 that will have
an Italian Renaissance theme incorporated into it. They hold the ball To
raise awareness and funds for Quiet Way humanitarian projects. I looked the
website over and thought it looked like a worthy cause. She thought this
might be something members of the SCA would be interested in. The website is
www.lordsandladiesball.com so take a look at it if you are interested.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Arthen ap Rhun