[Artemisia] Changing of a Name

Morgan Lucktain celtic_wolf07 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 13:08:54 CDT 2009

Greetings one & all,

  This past week there was a mighty wind & thunder storm.  Morgan Lucktain was out watching the approach when suddenly the sky broke open above him.  Morgan was washed away and when the skies did clear Lochliann the Bald was standing in his place.

  I am not going to give age to myself but back when I first joined the SCA in Oertha there was no other Morgan's around.  So after much thought & talking to myself to hear how the names sound I have settled upon Lochliann the Bald.  It is 15th c Irish so I can also have it registered.  Being bald is period isn't it???...LOL

YIS,
Lochliann the Bald (formerly Morgan Lucktain)