[Artemisia] Call for instructors at Kingdom Collegium...

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Mon Aug 31 08:00:51 CDT 2009

Kingdom Collegium is coming up on November 7, and we have a great space with
which to share any and all of your knowledge.  What we need now, is folks
who want to teach a class at this great event!
There is kitchen space, martial activity space, children's activity space,
and a pair of science labs with sinks, burners, capacity for more hands-on
coursework.

If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact Her Excellency
Esabell Grant at sxcscates (aht) hotmail (daht) com.  She is serving as the
class coordinator for Collegium.

We have 8 hours of time, and up to 16 class spaces to fill.  Let's fill the
all!!!

-Braden (event steward for Collegium)

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA  Baron of Arn Hold
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...