[Artemisia] Consider Giving SCA Gift Certificates for the Holidays!

mattkatie2 mattkatie2 at cox.net
Thu Dec 3 07:30:35 CST 2009

Greetings Friends!
Today, I was delighted to see this announcement when I went to the SCA
Corporate Marketplace (https://stockclerk.sca.org/)to look for a back issue
of the "Compleat Anachronist":

GIFT CERTIFICATES MAKE A GREAT HOLIDAY GIFT!
Gift Certificates are now available from the main office, and can be used to
purchase memberships or items from the Stock Clerk.  Call (800) 789-7486
(9am to 4pm Pacific Time, Monday through Thursday) today!

What a wonderful way to support the SCA and provide the perfect gift for
that "hard to buy for" friend or family member!

Duchess Katerina O'Callaghan
Atenveldt