[Artemisia] Bronzehelm 12th Night is coming!

thomasandadria at yahoo.com thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 17:30:01 CST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacquie Ziegler <shauna at bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 11:40:33
To: Bronzehelm Shire list<bronzehelmpopulace at yahoogroups.com>; The Aerie<artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Subject: [Artemisia] Bronzehelm 12th Night is coming!

Posted on behalf of the Event Steward:

January 9, 2010, Bronzehelm will be hosting it's Birthday Party.

Yes, it is that time of year again, when we pull out all the stops and
celebrate another year of Bronzehelm!

Come to our usual site, 1st Congregational Church, downtown Billlings,
Montana, for a day of fun, fighting and feasting.

Our new Crown Prince and Princess have requested that the theme be a
Color Court of red and white for the day. Your finest garb on display
will gladden the eyes and hearts of all attending.

There will be merchants, a day of tourneys for Shire champions in both
heavy weapons and rapier, best death competition during the fighting as
judged by the ladies present, heraldic consultations available, lots of
childrens activities and a hearty feast in the evening.

Site opens at 10 am and closes at 10 pm.

Site fee is $5, with feast set at $8.

Crash space is available, please contact the event steward for details.

Feast Reservations requested by December 21st. Pre-payment is always
good - checks made payable to Shire of Bronzehelm, SCA, Inc..

Event Steward:

Rachele Cornelii, mka Cheryl Timmermans, 1147 N 25th St, Billings, MT
59101 email contact: hipshot1960 at yahoo dot com.

Feast Steward:

Karina Sorano - all contact through the Event Steward, please.

Please cross-post to local lists - thank you very much! Hope to see many
people as we celebrate the start of a new year.

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point