[Artemisia] Baronial directory

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 17:13:42 CST 2009

Attention everyone!  This is a desperate plea for your assistance.  I have been scrambling to make sure the Solstice Court event and feast reservations were taken care of, and I have discovered I have run out of time to email everyone to request their inclusion in the directory.  I started a few weeks back, but my unscheduled illness interupted me and I have not found the free time to get back to my duties.  So, please please email me if you want to be in the directory this year.  I need the following information:
SCA name and title
Legal name (optional)
Phone number (optional)
Address (optional)
Guilds, offices, and areas of interest you would like to share with others.

I need these by Wednesday December 9 at 5 PM.
I am still planning to try and telephone everyone I can, but this takes time and everyone does not always answer, so the sooner you provide this information the faster I can check you off the list, and make sure you are included.  Remember, just because you were in there last year, doesn't mean I can publish your info this year without getting your permission.  Thanks for all you help in this, and any volunteers to make phone calls would be very welcome.  (801) 971-2308 or email zemlar at yahoo.com

Yours in service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"