[Artemisia] dog

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 23:20:48 CST 2009

You all do realize that I'm very much city born and raised?  When I moved to Montana I thought the farmers forgot to put the cows in the barn at night!  It also took a very long time to cure me of taking pictures of deer and baby cows on the side of the road.  The puppy would have a better idea of what to do with stock than I do :(  No sheep for me!

I'm thinking dog agility and coursing.  And Sarah wants to make dog garb. Scary silly!  I think we should wait until she quits growing first.  Darned puppy already outgrew the sweater we bought her.  I'm thinking biggins cap with holes for her ears to stick out.

Esther