[Artemisia] Solstice Court follow up

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 15:44:33 CST 2009

Good Gentiles,

I just wanted to thank everyone who was able to make it to the event, and I would especially like to thank all the people who helped me make this one of the best events I have ever been to.  Something I never expected to say about my first event as autocrat!  I hope everyone who made it out had as much fun as I did.

There were very few items left in the hall when everyone left:
small book bag with candles
green child's bag
green insulated mug
spiral note book
cast pewter cup
white handkerchief found with a headband

Please contact me if you are the owner of these lost items.

Yours in service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"