[Artemisia] Drumming Practice Wednesday

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 14:31:42 CST 2009

Wednesday 16th, at 7 PM we will be holding Drumming Practice at Mt. Jordan Middle School (same locations as Loch Salann fight practice).  We have loaner drums for those who do not have drums yet.  All skill levels are welcome.

Just a heads up, due to scheduling conflicts, this will be the last time we hold the drum practice at the middle school.  Most of the drummers have expressed an interest to moving practice to a different night.  So in January we will begin holding two drum practices, our first practice will be held Thurdsday January 7th and the second practice will be held Sunday January 17th.  I will post a reminder with directions next month.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at zemlar at yahoo.com or call me at 801-971-2308.

Cheers!

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"