[Artemisia] Solstice Court- Loch Salann Court

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 01:43:00 CST 2009

At Solstice Court this past Saturday, whilst Their Majesties were giving the previously-reported recognitions, Their Excellencies Anna and Ryryd also gave the following recognitions:
Lady Zafirah- Order of the White Lark
Mistress Casamira- Order of the White Goose
Lord Dunkr- Order of the White Falcon
and Lord Karl von Metelen was given the back scroll for his Order of the White Goose, which was given at Toys for Tots in the Province of Arrows' Flight.

I believe that was all of the business conducted in Their Excellencies Court, if I have forgotten someone/something, please feel free to correct me.
 Morgan, Vox Shrimpus

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP