[Artemisia] Beul Nam Beinnean

Mark Chapman hvtulf at lolopeak.com
Fri Dec 18 12:21:25 CST 2009

Greetings everyone

As some know, I am taking over as editor of the Beul Nam Beinnean, the
Barony of Sentinels’ Keeps' Newsletter.

Several requests:

Zero, I will need things to print!

First, I would appreciate it if anything anyone wants or needs printed
in the BnB be sent to hvtulf at lolopeak.com <mailto:hvtulf at lolopeak.com>.
This will hopefully isolate it from the majority of my e-mail.

Second, The deadline for the January issue is December 23^rd .

The deadline for the February issue is January 24^th .

Third, I am not a good typist, thus anything I do not receive
electronically will likely be scanned & printed as received.

Forth There will be an electronic version offered as a PDF file. This
will be available both as a color version & a black & white version for
anyone with dial up or other slow net connections. The “e” version will
be $5.00 a year. Yes, the “Society” requires that we charge, sense we
charge for the printed version even if the charge does not cover the
postage & printing cost.

Fifth, Sorry, but the printed version will only have photos printed in b&w.

Fifth, I am sure that I have forgotten something. Please point it out to
me so I can correct the situation promptly.

Sixth Checks for subscriptions $12.00 for the printed edition.

$5.00 for the /E/ version should be sent to the Baronial mail box:

P.O. Box 8654, Missoula, MT 59807-8654

Lastly, Please send me something to publish. Excuse me, I think that was
a repeat of a previous point, but it is worth repeating.

Ådne