[Artemisia] BGL 12th Night/Investiture

geneva sgenevah at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 12:04:04 CST 2009

Greetings Good People,

Just a reminder that the Barony of Gryphon's Lair will be holding our Baronial Investiture at 12th Night on January 9th, with many other cool things happening that day. I would like to remind everyone that feast reservations are due this week. Please take a moment from your busy schedule to send them in. However, in recognition that the holidays are upon us, feast reservations do not need to be pre-paid, although prepaying is still welcome. Feast reservations should go to Lady Elizabeth at 1164 North 225 West, Centerville, UT
84014.
Feast Steward: Lady Fiametta Da Trasteverre (Jennie
Fauss) Fiamettatrastevere at gmail.com
Please cross-post where appropriate.

YIS,
Lady Brigitta, Event Steward