[Artemisia] St. Catherine's Abbey

Joseph Parkton joseph.parkton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 12:59:07 CST 2009

Hello all and forgive me for the off topic but I am new to the realm of
Artemesia. I live in Pocatello and was wondering how do I go about
finding out what province I am in? I am also new to the SCA and love
heraldry if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be most
appreciated.

Cerrdor Grashnar