[Artemisia] St. Catherine's Abbey

Jeri Foster jofvertsilva at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 14:51:05 CST 2009

Greetings Cerrdor,

I'm sure others will reply, but I thought I'd throw in a quick answer. The group that is in the Pocatello area is the Barony of One Thousand Eyes. Their officers' page can be found at http://www.barony1000eyes.org/Officers.aspx. You can probably contact them through someone on that page, usually the Chatelaine is set up to welcome newcomers. The website with Kingdom information is www.artemisia.sca.org and it will give you a lot of the basics for the Kingdom.

Good luck,
Jerilyn of Vert Silva