[Artemisia] [Fwd: [Submissions_heralds] Laurel Office Request for Feedback on the Rules for Submissions]

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Dec 21 16:09:24 CST 2009

Greetings!

As requested, I am forwarding the below email from Olwynn ni Chinneidigh, Laurel Queen of Arms and Juliana de Luna, Palimpsest Herald with a link to an online survey on the Rules for Submissions of the College of Arms.

I encourage not just heralds, but all the populace to take this opportunity to provide input into the current review of the name and device registration process.

Baroness Shauna