[Artemisia] Estrella War Volunteers Needed by Site Autocrat

mattkatie2 mattkatie2 at cox.net
Wed Dec 30 07:40:48 CST 2009

REPOST:
The Estrella War Site Autocrat is looking for volunteers "with and without
CDL that can drive and operate trucks" at the event. See below and send
questions to Lady Rachel at site2010 @estrellawar.org [OMIT SPACES]
*******
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:51 AM
Subject: [TwinMoons-L] ***EW Volunteers needed by Site***

Also site is still looking for volunteers with and without CDL that can
drive and operate the water truck on Monday thru Monday of the war.

Currently all trash is to be hauled by the individual to the trash
dumpsters. We are still looking for volunteers who would be willing to help
out those that would need help accomplishing this. We have 2 trailers that
can be used to pick up and bring trash to the dumpsters.

We are looking for truck and crew willing to help out with this.

Thank you,
site2010 @estrellawar.org [OMIT SPACES]
Lady Rachel Phethean
Estrella War Site Coordinator

(pls repost this to any and all lists thank you)