[Artemisia] Period calligraphy supplies and instruction

KRISTAN STEWART-BURNS unicornor at q.com
Thu Dec 31 11:22:17 CST 2009

Good Gentles,

Please forgive the bandwidth but when we moved the computers, all of our previous emails saved in the inbox for reply deleted themselves.

Your Grace Caryn, could you please contact me privately?

To the eminent scribe who kindly offered of her excess supplies for those of us just learning how to create period proper scrolls; yes, please, I could use whatever materials you can spare and will use them exclusively to create scrolls for the Barony of Arn Hold and the Kingdom of Artemisia.

Thank you for your kind offer.  Since we have just purchased our first "manor" we have little "ready tender" with which to purchase materials.

Joyously and In Service to the Dream,

Lady Ygraine Marschal

Arn Hold