[Artemisia] Bardic for Raven

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 13:31:10 CST 2009

Greetings All,

Their Royal Majesties, Timmur II and Tianna II, right and noble rulers of all Artemisia have indeed given their decree to my squire, Honorable Lord Robert the Raven Macleod, that he should seek the counsel of the Order of Chivalry and all other good gentle who would wish to offer their words as he contemplates the presentation of the Knightly accolade.

Those wishing to counsel Raven will find him vigilante Friday evening in the encampment of the Barony of Loch Salann, Kingdom of Artemisia at Estrella War XXV.  Those who would bear witness to his offering of Knigthood are cordially invited to attend Their Royal Majesties of Artemisia on the battlefield prior to the great Estrella contests on that Saturday morning.

In accordance with the wishes of my squire, a former Bard of Artemisia himself, a bardic circle will be held in the same encampment.  All who would visit Raven in his vigil are further invited to share your stories, songs and what entertainment you may have or perhaps to simply enjoy the bardic arts of others while you wait to offer counsel to my good squire.  The bardic circle will begin at 8:00 pm on Friday night and shall continue for as long at there are tales to be told.  While filk songs are gladly welcome, we would ask that you give consideration to the audience present as you choose what to share.

Should you have any questions, please fell free to contact me.

Sean
Dux Artemisia