[Artemisia] OT, OOP, and any other acronym you like

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 16:08:05 CST 2009

I know a lot of people are getting ready for Estrella, but I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out.  We are trying to buy a house that needs some work, enough work that we are getting a special kind of loan for it.  The bank is requiring that we get a bid from a contractor for some of the work before they will let us close on the loan.  We are planning on doing the work ourselves, but they want the bid to get a cost just in case we get sick or something and can't do it.  The house is in Salt Lake at about 4900 S and very close to I-15.

We're hoping to get the bid ASAP, by the end of the weekend would be ideal.  We are calling around for some general handyman/contractors, but I thought I would throw it out there.  I would rather pay a SCAdian than a stranger.  We would pay and feed you for your time, I might even be coerced into compensating with garb if you were interested.  It does have to be someone with a contractor's license, if you have one and you have time this weekend or early next week, please contact me off-list ASAP.

In service,
Maysun