[Artemisia] Thank You from the Chronicler

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 19:55:41 CST 2009

Thank YOU, Teresa. I appreciate everything you and your excellent staff do
every month. As a former local chronicler for three other groups, I know the
tasks you face twelve times a year and I admire your efforts. Good job!

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

Sheldon, holding a laptop: "Tell me what you see here."
Leonard, still sleepy: "The blunt instrument that will be the focus for my
murder trial?"

Checked by AVG.
1:39 PM