[Artemisia] ESTRELLA - information for pre-registration when you arrive

Anita Challis anitachallis at cox.net
Mon Feb 9 08:10:58 CST 2009

WHAT DO PRE-REGISTERED PEOPLE BRING TO FRONT GATE?
1. Your Pre-registration confirmation letter or email.
2. A Photo ID showing your age or date of birth.
3. Proof of your SCA membership.  If you pre-registered at the member rate,
but do not have proof of current SCA membership with you when you arrive at
Troll/Gate, you will be required to pay the non-member fee.
4. All the completed, signed, and notarized forms required if you are
ATTENDING WITH MINORS.

 CAN I TRANSFER MY PRE-REGISTRATION TO SOMEONE ELSE?
Your Estrella War Pre-registration may be transferred to another individual
by writing “I hereby transfer this pre-registration to (Modern Name of
person transferring to)” on your Pre-registration confirmation letter or
email and signing your modern name. The transferee must meet then present
this along with all other items required for Pre-registration check-in items
(Photo ID, proof of membership, completed forms for minors, etc.). There
will be no partial refunds for transferred Pre-registrations.

Dame Anita de Challis, OP
(Anita Challis)
SCA Internal Publicity for Estrella War XXV
anitachallis at cox.net

Estrella War XXV
25 years of Celebrating the Dream
February 9-16 2009