[Artemisia] Coronet Merchants - names anyone????

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 13:34:25 CST 2009

Greetings all,
Sorry for the band width.  I would appreciate if any and all of you who might have some
info would respond to me PRIVATELY off list.

I am seeking the names and email addresses and web sites of some Coronet makers / merchants of whom I might do some business and give a commission for two SCA Baronial Coronets.  Please do NOT give me a general site such as the SCA merchants Ring or other multiple lists.  I am seeking Cononet makers specifically if you know of an active working site. Please let me know.
Blessings,
Baroness Rachel

“There have always been tyrants, and for a time
 they prosper.  But they always lose in the end, always.”
- M Gandhi
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
SCA:  H.E. Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
          Sixth Baroness of Arn Hold