[Artemisia] Estrella -siege cooking

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Thu Feb 19 07:54:03 CST 2009

Actually, Feast days during Lent are supposed to be observed as Feast days
and that includes the 4 Sundays.  So allowing dairy & meat is appropriate.
For a penitent to refuse to join in on the feast would be sinful (pride) and
*that* citation is buried somewhere . . . .in a book titled something like "
A Year of Penance."

  Your 1st real research project  for a cooking competition you never forget
. . . . .

Caointiarn