[Artemisia] A note of Thanks

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:53:26 CST 2009

It appears this list is only for battlefield setup.   I know our baron & baroness put in 40 hours marshaling & such at war so there is more volunteering that went on that isn't noted here (probably a LOT more given what we've done in the past).
Thanks,

Antoine de Bueil

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates