[Artemisia] A note of Thanks

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 20:03:20 CST 2009

Not me, I think your post only clarified what I meant.  I agree that volunteering is extremely important.

No offense taken to any of your cogent, well thought out and important comments in the midst of my rant.  :)

Cvz

"Kelwin (and others who are reading this) -
In re-reading my post and looking at the timing of it, I realized that my
words could be taken as a criticism of others, or a value judgment on the
contributions others make.  I hope you believe that was not my intent.  I
apologize as it seems that may be what you or Conrad took from reading my
post.

~Thea"