[Artemisia] A note of Thanks

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 11:50:32 CST 2009

It waqs pointed out to me by HL Bethoc that some would see my post as insulting to those that weren't listed because they volunteered in other areas, or had volunteered in teh past.  Obviously, she was right.

So, let me first say that I am sorry if my previous comment offended, it was not my intent.  Rather, I was feeling like I let Alan down by not being there to help when he was the only one, even though the very trip is physically impossible for me right now, let alone the physical labor.  I feel the same way at every event, when I have to just watch the stuff being set up because I can't physically do it anymore.

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa