[Artemisia] Girl Scout Cookies

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Sat Feb 21 20:32:38 CST 2009

As many of you know, I am a girl scout leader.  Currently I'm involved with
a group of girls who are planning a trip to Spain next year during spring
break. I'll be going as a chaperone.  Anyway, a big part of their fund
raising is selling girl scout cookies.  They get $0.45 toward their trip for
every box of cookies that they sell.  I will be coming down to Coronation so
if you don't have any other girl scout cookie source and you would like to
help my troop out send me an email at ratslayer at spro.net with your cookie
order and I will deliver it to you at Coronation.  The boxes are $3.71 a
piece.

Thanks!

Kelwin Ratslayer

The GOOFY way is the TRUE way!!