[Artemisia] Coronation Update

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 07:02:27 CST 2009

Greetings, Artemisians!
Have you sent your feast reservations for Coronation?  If not, don't
worry!!  The deadline is being extended to Friday, February 27th.  (either
postmarked or delivered to me by that date)  The feast is all about meat and
is being cooked by Casamira and Hildegarde.  It promises to be delicious!

I am also seeking items for a silent auction fundraiser.  If you have
something you would like to donate, please contact me off list and let me
know what it is, so I can let Lady Fiametta, the fundraiser coordinator,
know.

In addition, there is an update to the information about the outdoor space.
I had originally been told that we would not be allowed to put anything into
the ground outside.  That is not the case, fortunately!  If you wish to set
up a day shade that does not have stakes that go more than 8 inches into the
ground, that is acceptable.  Please keep in mind that your day shades will
need to be taken donw as soon as the tournaments are over, as we have not
rented the outdoor space for the whole day.

If you have any questions, please contact me off list.
Thank you!!
Theodora
Event Steward
March Coronation