[Artemisia] Sad news from out of Kingdom

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:41:25 CST 2009

> Robert Bennington, who we knew as Master Kveldulf (MSCA – 4/2/83 –
> Atenveldt) also known as "The Biker King of Atenveldt", departed
> this world yesterday of a massive heart attack. He was living in
> Arizona near his two sons.

Caryn, or anyone else... I'm trying to track down some photos of
Kveldulf without success. Could anyone with pictures put them up on
one of the image hosting sites and share the links here? I think those
of us who remember him would appreciate that.

--Ron/yumitori

"... We reject as false the choice between our safety and our ideals.
Our Founding Fathers, faced with perils we can scarcely imagine,
drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a
charter expanded by the blood of generations. Those ideals still light
the world, and we will not give them up for expedience's sake."

- President Barack Obama