[Artemisia] Coronation Feast Menu

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:38:48 CST 2009

Greetings, one and all.

The cooks for the Coronation feast have been hard at work, and have given me
permission to pass the menu along to you.

If you have any dietary concerns, please send me a private email and I will
forward it to them.  Also, it is not too late to send in your feast
reservations - tomorrow is the final postmark deadline.  My contact
information is in the Sage Advice, or I can email you privately.

Without further ado, here's the menu, which is subject to last minute
changes based on available ingredients.

First Course:  Hilde's hand-made Salami and cheese, Bread made by Lady
Alegretza, butter, spiced olives and black olives, boiled garlic cloves.

Second Course: Hearty Turkey Soup

Third Course: Ham with apricot glaze, Jeweled Rice, Spiced Squash

Fourth Course: Lamb Pie, Salad  - Mixed greens with croutons and Vinegar and
Oil dressing

Palette Cleanser: Lime Sorbet

Fifth Course: Sliced boneless Prime Rib of Beef, Barley with mushrooms,
Gravy. Freshly grated horseradish sauce, seasonal vegetable.

Dessert: Chocolate "Moose"

Looking forward to seeing all of you there,
Theodora
Event Steward
March Coronation