[Artemisia] silk floss?

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Jan 3 14:22:55 CST 2009

Depends on the kind of silk floss that you want.  There's an awful lot of
options out there.
I get my stuff from ThreadExpress:
http://www.threadexpress.com/
And then there's Hedgehog Handiworks....
http://www.hedgehoghandworks.com/
And there's LacemakerUSA....
http://www.lacemakerusa.com/
There are also a lot of other places--ones that specialize in European
embroidery silks and so forth, but these three, I've dealt with personally,
and I like them all.

We also have a store, here in Missoula, that does sell some
needlework/embroidery supplies--I'm not sure of the name of the business
(got sold last year), but they used to be called the "KnitWit."  They're
about half-embroidery, half-knitting stuff.  If you come up for an event
(Spring Feast or something), we could certainly do a "field trip."
--Maire