[Artemisia] Great late period paintings to see...

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sat Jan 3 16:54:50 CST 2009

Sotheby's is having an auction at the end of the month of "Important Old
Masters Paintings" and they have high-res images of all 291 paintings
on-line to look at, many from late period.  http://www.sothebys.com/
You can also order the catalogues of them, and it's quite a variety from
boats, armor, outfits, food, good stuff.

Too bad I can't even think about these prices they are expecting.  *grimace*
Of course, if I could, then which one(s) to choose?

-B

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA  Baron of Arn Hold
(Brad Wolf)
Do not anger a bard, for thy name is silly, and scans to Greensleeves.