[Artemisia] Combined Collegium - more instructors needed!

Darcie Behunin onora1422 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 21:40:27 CST 2009

The Barony of Gryphon's lair and Loch Salann have joined forces with the Province of Arrow's Flight and the Shire of Cote Du Ciel to put together another southern collegium on April 11th.

I have been asked to establish amd run a youth track. We are hoping to have both a youth fighting track and a youth A&S track. If you are willing and able to teach a class on either of these tracks please contact me with:

Class description, ages for your class (need to know if it is for the younger of older groups), class limit, fees (if any) and if you prefer to teach morning or evening.

We had a tremendous success at Kingdom Collegium with the youth track. Let's keep the ball rolling!

YISOnora inghean CormacBarony of Loch Salann Youth Officer