[Artemisia] Fw: Proposed change to Royaltymembershiprequirements

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 23:11:06 CST 2009

Hmmm, ok having read everything written so far, I come to the following
conclusions:

1. Anyone who cannot both afford at least two years membership and  calculate
what that would be and what is needed to prove it and by what time,  likely
does not possess the financial stability and the ability to plan and  schedule
that I would consider to be the minimum I would hope to find in  standing
royalty.

2.  I must agree with Morgan (rare but hey it does happen) that the  BOD
should require the same thing of themselves since they have at least as much
effect, if not more, on the game we play.  However, I will also admit that  I
haven't checked the requirements for a member of the BOD so will leave open  the
possibility that such a requirement is already in place.

3.  It would seem to me that the requirement proposed of proving to  have
prepaid membership for the entirety of the proposed reign would prevent  some
obviously very emotional and potentially damaging cases that have occurred  up to
now.  So (an even more rare occasion), I agree in this case with the
proposal of the BOD.

Ok, I am going to crawl off the soapbox and back under my rock where, after
all of this "agreement", I will institute a DNA test to insure that I  really
am still ....

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia