[Artemisia] Miracles! (Was Royalty membership requirements)

Cat Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Thu Jan 8 12:18:17 CST 2009

>> From: sclemenger at msn.com> To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 09:06:22 -0700> Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Fw: Proposed change to Royaltymembershiprequirements> > I don't know about you, Your Grace, but my turnshoes don't taste too > bad....(lots of experience, perchance? ;o)> --Maire
>>

> A little Tabasco goes a long way......
> Alan

Wait!  I'm having a vision!  It's...it's...

(wait for it...  Wait For It...)

the miracle of St. Alan and the tabasco sauce, the application of which
aforementioned sauce turned the turnsoles of leather into heavenly
manna, thus saving the starving Maire's life!

You know, maybe I should do a devotional book collecting the many
miracles of St. Alan in one volume...  It'd be a nice C&I project, done
in, say, an Hours of Mary of Burgundy style

Let's see, we have the miracle of St. Alan and the tabasco sauce, the
miracle of the lenten indulgences and St. Alan's seal...

what other miracles are there?

ttfn
Therasia's evil twin