[Artemisia] Check it out First

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Thu Jan 8 14:08:33 CST 2009

Greetings All,

Seems it was just earlier this week that people were speculating on another subject, and were putting out incorrect information.  Then efforts have to be made to correct that bad information, which has now taken on a life of it's own and lingers on for some time, continuing to create problems.

And now we have people spectulating on an area they're not sure about, again.  So, I'm reposting my reply to the first fiasco of the week.  In case you don't want to re-read it, here's the long and short of it:  Check it out first, to make sure what you THINK you know, is right.  Save everyone some wasted bandwidth, and save having someone else having to correct bad info.

Again, just a suggestion...

Alan > From: dukealan at q.com> To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org> Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 04:47:38 +0000> Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Fw: Proposed change to Royaltymembershiprequirements> > > What an interesting set of conversations...> > They have led me to a couple of suggestions, uh, before making such broad statements....then sending them to the world, how about:> > 1. Read the Rules. The rules will tell you which positions, etc, require membership.> > 2. Ask the head person in charge of the rules. That would be the Kingdom Seneschal.> > Perhaps considering these suggestions would save much bandwidth, and prevent the nasty taste of your turnshoe in your mouth...> > Again, just a suggestion...> > Back to giggling mode!> > Alan