[Artemisia] Arts and Sciences teachers needed for Spring Collegium!

Ellisif Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 22:39:56 CST 2009

Greetings unto all good nobles in our fair Kingdom:

No doubt you've read about the Spring Collegium in April being jointly hosted by the Baronies of Loch Salann and Gryphon's Lair, as well as the Province of Arrows' Flight and the Shire of Cote du Ciel.

In addition to the fighting, archery and youth teachers needed, we also need Arts and Sciences volunteer teachers! I am coordinating the Arts and Sciences track, so please--if you have a class or classes you'd be willing to teach, please send me a private missive to dameellisif at gmail.com so I can get you on the schedule quickly.  Send me the name of your class, a short description, and any requested fees/donations for the class to cover materials. I'd like a wide variety of classes to cater to many interests.

Thank you!

In Service,

Dame Ellisif Sleggja, OP