[Artemisia] Spring Collegium and youth classes

Jason Mohler darkside at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 9 09:09:36 CST 2009

Shucks, as someone else who's had a background check done outside the SCA, I
was curious about this one, too.  I know my son's wrestling club requires a
separate check (I assume so they can be sure of the quality of the check), but
I was curious if the SCA required a specific check, or if there was some sort
of list of acceptable background checks.

Matheus
Wondering if a Secret clearance qualifies...