[Artemisia] Miracles! (Was Royalty membership requirements)

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Mon Jan 12 10:52:46 CST 2009

Well! (think Lord Jack Benny) If you weren't just standing there laughing
yourself silly you could have 'run like hell' to the nearest safe place
'cause now it's too late to shut them gates!  Hmmmm, let's see, what was the
name of that tavern?  No, not the one that serves up all that saucey stuff.
Oh yeah, Wolfshead Inn (in Sentinels' Keep) - the one where the good
Mistress Judith serves up a really fine beer (some mead and ale to).
(Whatever.)
Bronwen