[Artemisia] Fwd: Cooking Collegium

Rachael rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:48:55 CST 2009

Hi!
for those who are into cooking, this might be something to consider.
Windkeep is, I believe, the Cheyenne Wyoming area, which is not
insanely far away from some parts of Artemisia.  :)

~thea

--- In outlands at yahoogroups.com, "Deborah Hammons"
<mistressaldyth at ...> wrote:

Greetings Outlanders!!!

How are we planning our spring?  Well, January is full of our festive
celebration.  February is WAR.  For some March is WAR, along with
seeking Royal Heirs.  April?  Well, April in Windkeep means
FOOD!!!!!!  Something Yummy, a Cooking Collegium.  April 18, 2009.

Have you ever thought about cooking a feast?  An intimate gathering
of 20 of your closest friends?  Camp meal plans?  Do you know someone
who NEEDS to attend some classes on the subject?

This event is for you.  Throughout the day we will have classes
taught by the most famous and infamous cooks and administrators in
the kingdom. Shortly after Estrella we will have the preliminary
class schedule up, along with any associated fees.  It is our fervent
hope that the feast of the evening will consist of offerings prepared
during the classes of the day.

If you would like to teach, please contact me directly with your
subject. If you have a subject you would like to learn, let me know
and I will try and find a teacher for it.

Those hardy souls who have already volunteered to teach include:

Mistress GwenCat, Mistress Keridwen, Mistress Kate, Mistress Cailte,
Mistress Thorhalla.

Please make plans to join us for a full day of FOOD.

Aldyth
mistressaldyth at ...

--- End forwarded message ---