[Artemisia] Shire of Silver Keep Birthday Bash XXIII

Michelle Ferguson mferguson at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 14 19:27:38 CST 2009

You may get this more than once forgive me, not sure who's all on what
lists. Feel free to pass along as needed.
==

Birthday Bash XXIII 17 January 2009 - Shire of Silver Keep

Greetings to the Nobles throughout the great and mighty Gryphon Lands of Artemisia. The populace of the Shire of Silver Keep is eagerly anticipating the winter snows to give way to the warmer winds. As it is still a ways off till the warmer weather could be had, we’ve something else to throw off the doldrums of winter and we invite you to come celebrate our Shire's birthday at Birthday Bash XXIII.

For our fighters to have fun we will be holding the traditional Bearpit tournament. This will be held to decide both our tournament champion and Shire Heavy Champion. For the Duelists there will be a tournament as well.

Merchants please bring your wares and enjoy a profit. There will be no merchant fee, but we ask a donation be made to the Shire auction. To reserve space contact the Event Steward.

Speaking of auction action, we will be having our annual live goods auction, so please bring your coin pouches for the goodies that will be had.

The Feast will be done by m’Lady Megan will be preparing a splendid feast fit for the King and Queen themselves.

There are plans to have some classes for those who do not wish to watching the fighting and rather keep in doors. Along with the classes there will be a Heralds corner for those wish to consult for names and perhaps a device. For the details of the day for classes and other goings on please check at the gate the day of the event.

For this joyous celebration we will be hosting the event at the Lindley Center. The Gate will Open at 10am and Close at 10pm and the site is wet, so bring your finest period containers, please,if planning to imbibe.

Site Fee - $7 Children under 12 - $5 Under 6 - Guest of the Shire
Feast Fee - $8 Children under 12 - $5 Under 6 - Guest of the Shire
There is a Family Cap of $35 for the event. The $3 NMS applies if you do not have a membership card, online printout or Sage Advice to prove membership.

Directions to the Site:
Take the Main Street Exit #309 to Bozeman, when you get to the first
light be in the left hand lane. Go thru the light, take the first left
onto Cypress, look for the "Big Sky Motel" on your left when you do.
Follow the road, the Lindley Center will be on your right.

For more information for the wonderful Birthday please contact:

Event Steward - Lady Sine Fergusson of Kintyre (Michelle Kandel)
Email - mferguson (at) bresnan (dot) net Cell - (406) 690-8350 No calls
after 10pm please

Feast Steward - m’Lady Megan O’Neil (Amanda Maier)
Email - surreal_butterfly (at) yahoo (dot) com Cell - (406)599-1773