[Artemisia] BOTE Farewell to Arms

azirlt at aol.com azirlt at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 09:35:42 CST 2009

John
will there be any heavy?fighting?

-----Original Message-----
From: John D Gibson <scjdgibson at gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:35 pm
Subject: [Artemisia] BOTE Farewell to Arms

Farewell to Arms
January 17 2009  Blackfoot, ID

Come join us as we see our troops for one last time before they head to WAR!
The next generation of warriors will be holding a tournament to find the
next Baronial Youth Combat Champion.  And finally the rapier fighters will
meet to combat to determine whom shall be the next Captain of the Baroness's
own Musketeers.  The current Captain has grown fat and lazy in his role and
needs be ousted, does any have the strength of arms to best him and take his
place?

Feast will be a scrumptious groaning board (read pot luck) with the Barony
providing the Prime Rib and Turkey, no reservations needed as feast is
included in the site fee!  Lady Angela will be coordinating the feast so if
you would like to bring something contact her as she will have a list.   We
actually look to see a great variety as the wonderful cooks of our Kingdom
come to show of their skills!

Autocrat : THL John Gilson (John Gibson) 208-200-7724 (cell)
            (No I will not answer between 9a - 7p, just leave a
message)
Tentative Schedule
10 am Site Opens
~11am Morning Court
12n - 4p Captain of Her Excellency's Musketeers Tournament
4p - 6p Baronial You th Combat Tournament
6p Feast Court During or after upon Royal Whim
10p Site Closes

Feast Coordinator: THL Angela Seuestere (Angie Goodyear) 208-684-4491

Site Fees (feast included!): $8 Adults $4 Children 15 - 6 Under 6 Free.
$3 NMS applies to non members 16 or older as always.

Directions :  Take the Kings Highway (I-15) to Blackfoot Exit 93, Turn
towards town.  Take first left at the light onto Airport road.  Follow till
it dead ends onto Old Yellowstone Highway (Rt 91) and turn left.  Turn left
onto next road, and the Blackfoot Charter School is on your right.  There
will be a sign!