[Artemisia] Volunteering at War

Kimi Pollett sofithecrabby at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 15:55:23 CST 2009

Greetings from your friendly Artemisian volunteer coordinator for War!
I'm sorry to those of you who will be getting this message from several sources, but I feel that it is an important one!

I just heard back from the lovely Mistess that is in charge of troll for Estrella, and according to her-

"I'm glad you are interested in evenings and nights, because evenings and nights are where I need the help.  At this point, Tuesday night is the only one that has adequte volunteers, up to midnight.  All other evenings and nights are empty so far."

Wow! We are three weeks out and only *one* night is covered at Troll. I am humbly requesting that everyone attending War please look around at your groups, household or Barony and try to find an agreeable time to volunteer as a group and cover a block of time at troll.

If you do not have enough people in a group to volunteer, but are interested yourself, please let me know and I will try to match you up with other Artemisian groups so we have enough people to fill a time block.

I can be reached at sofithecrabby at yahoo dot com with either questions or if you wish to help out. Thank you!
YiS,
Sofi the Crabby