[Artemisia] Awardee's Reception

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 01:19:43 CST 2009

The clock is ticking down my friends, if you are planning on attending the Awardees' Reception, which is open to all members of the Barony and their supporters, I *MUST* have your RSVP within 48 hours, no later than the 20th, so that I know how many hors to make into d'ouevres.  If you have already R'd, I have it on file, if you did not receive a confirmation reply from me you may wish to re-send the RSVP.  Please remember this is a garbed function, but casual/tourney garb is fine, super-spiffy court stuff not necessary.  We will also be welcoming our newest member to the Barony, milady Ziva of Duchy Tarragon.

Buchedda at gweinydda
(I live to serve)
Barwn Morgan Blaidd Du 'r Chloffa