[Artemisia] Estrella War Tabards from HRM Timmur

Elfwyn Starrsdottir elfwynthedane at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 14:37:25 CST 2009

To the denizens of the ancient and mighty Kingdom of Artemisia, His Majesty King Timmur does send greetings!

His Majesty wishes all to know that he is looking forward to WAR. Forseeing that this will be a year of great deeds and great valor, His Majesty wishes all his army to be garbed in the Kingdom War tabards, that our mighty host be known on the battlefield and feared by our opponents.

The tabard designs can be found on the Kingdom website in the Library section.

In service to the Crown and the Dream,
Elfwyn the Dane